what is Memory Care?
Our skilled nurses provide specialized care for those who are experiencing progressive memory loss due to Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and similar conditions that cannot be managed at home. Our goal is to help residents stay active by creating a structured routine based on planned activities, family connections and emotional needs. Memory care revolves around a safe environment with diligent caregivers that allow residents to get the care they need with dignity and respect. Contact our team to learn more.
Individuals may need skilled memory care if they:
- Regularly experience sudden confusion or disorientation
- Have memory lapses that interfere with activities of daily life (ADLs)
- Have a noticeable decline in cognitive function
- Are at risk of wandering and becoming lost
- Have difficulty with multi-step tasks, including dressing or grooming
- Have made unsafe decisions when left alone
With 8 locations across Arizona offering Memory Care, Haven Health offers the perfect solution for your needs. Contact us today for a free consultation.
How does alzheimer’s memory care work?
Haven Health residents will have a dedicated team of passionate care providers with them at all times. We focus on the individual and develop programs that align with their specific cultural and family values and preferences. We also evaluate prior health history and episodes that may have contributed to memory issues.
Our Haven Health team provides:
- A healing, culturally-relevant environment that is built on trust and respect
- Experienced and licensed medical professionals who are passionate about what they do
- Protective measures to ensure the safety of our memory program residents
- Coordination with a resident’s doctor for the most effective treatment plan
- Other skilled nursing services, including post-acute care and speech language pathology
Memory care requires a careful admissions process, so we know residents are cared for properly. All symptoms are assessed by specially trained staff to evaluate whether memory care or an assisted living facility is best.
When you trust us with your loved one, we become your family’s healthcare partner and work with your family to develop the personalized care plan your loved one deserves.
Insurance and Costs
Complimentary consultations are available to discuss everything you need to know about insurance and costs associated with memory care or nursing care in our assisted living centers.
Contact our team to learn more.
How to get started
If a loved one has memory impairments and needs skilled professional care, Haven Health is ready to help. In addition to our memory program, we provide comprehensive care with skilled services, including speech therapy and physical therapy, to encourage communication and activity. Contact our team now to see which locations offer memory care services and how our compassionate caregivers can help our residents thrive.
looking for more information?
We’re here to help. Check out our services page for more information on what type of services are offered at a convenient haven health location near you, or send us a message below!